The highest service standards combined with the comfort, subtlety and discretion today’s luxury traveller expects, are all delivered in a laid-back and relaxed style. All rooms are en suite and finished to the highest standards with flat screen televisions, Freeview T.V., broadband connection, tea and coffee making facilities, luxury towels and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
- TOILETRIES:- each bathroom has Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
- TOWELS: fluffiest Egyptian cotton bath, hand and face towels.
- HAIR DRYERS: hairdryer in every room.
- TEA & COFFEE FACILITIES: a selection of teas, coffee and biscuits are provided in every room.
- MAGAZINES: each room has a selection of premier magazines and local tourist information, just in case you are too comfy and can not drag yourself out of bed.
You will not find a minibar, we prefer to make drinks to order and bring them to you.
Please advise us if you require. Hypo-Allergenic bedding and pillows
Special accommodation rates for Wedding guests are available. [Conditions Apply]
Rates are per room per night including breakfast and includes V.A.T @ 20%
Rooms are subject to availability.
- Scott Suite from £140.00 including breakfast
Please advise us if you require any further assistance. We are always delighted to receive comments and suggestions from our guests. To contact us, please complete the contact form or call 00 44 0 (1896) 758375 a member of the Kingsknowes Hotel team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
Any cancellations must be received no later than 12 noon the day prior to arrival.
Any cancellations received after this point will incur a charge, subject to circumstances and availability.
Failure to arrive, accommodation will be charged in full. Leaving early may result in the full amount being charged, subject to circumstances and availability.
HOTEL PROPRIETORS ACT 1956
Loss of or Damage to Guests Property
Under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, an hotel proprietor may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guests property even though it was not due to any fault of the proprietor or staff of the hotel.
This liability however-
- (a) extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the hotel;
- (b) is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of not exceeding £100 in the case of any one guest, except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
- (c) does not cover motor cars or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
This notice does not constitute an admission either that the Act applies to this hotel or attaches to the proprietor/s of this hotel in any particular case.