The Kingsknowes Hotel has 12 en suite, individually furnished Double bedrooms. Many of these can be made up with
Twin beds and two of the rooms can be used as family rooms.
Due to the nature and character of the building, each room is unique in size and shape, all of which have views over the countryside with en suite bath/shower rooms which again vary in shape and size.
Staff are incredible
This is a family run hotel and from the moment you walk in you can tell. The staff are incredible and always make sure that your stay is home from home.
- En suite bath/shower room
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
- Freeview television
- Telephone for internal/external calls
- Selection of magazines and local tourist information
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Laundry services available, please ask for more details
Superior rooms are much larger in size and have the addition of iPod docking stations and comfortable seating areas with views of the surrounding countryside.
WiFi is available for guests on the ground floor. Due to some of the walls within the building nearly reaching a metre in thickness the signal does not carry across the entire premises, however some of the rooms are able to pick up a signal, but this is not guaranteed.
Room service is available for guests at the additional charge of £5.00 per call. Telephones are available in every bedroom for both internal and external calls. Wake up calls can be arranged at reception either upon check in or at any point during your stay.
- Single Occupancy from £89.00 per night B&B
- Double Occupancy from £110.00 per night B&B, based on two people sharing
- Children under the age of 12 years in the same room £20.00 per night, per child
- Additional adult in the same room £35.00 per night, per person
Terms & Conditions
Any cancellations must be received no later than 12 noon the day prior to arrival. Any cancellations received
after this point will incur a charge, subject to circumstances and availability.
Failure to arrive, accommodation will be charged in full. Leaving early may result in the full amount being charged, subject to circumstances and availability.
HOTEL PROPRIETORS ACT 1956
Loss of or Damage to Guests Property
Under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, an hotel proprietor may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guests property even though it was not due to any fault of the proprietor or staff of the hotel.
This liability however-
- (a) extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the hotel;
- (b) is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of not exceeding £100 in the case of any one guest, except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
- (c) does not cover motor cars or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
This notice does not constitute an admission either that the Act applies to this hotel or attaches to the proprietor/s of this hotel in any particular case.